Compact IQF tunnel
Compact IQF tunnel benefits
- Small size
– The tunnel is characterized by its small size while ensuring the efficiency of standard IQF Unidex tunnels.
- Easy to clean
– The construction of the tunnel ensures easy cleaning of the tunnel. In addition, the machine can be equipped with a CIP (Cleaning-In-Place) system that supports cleaning and disinfecting the tunnel.
- Short installation time
– The entire assembly process of the tunnel takes place at the Unidex factory – the installation of the machine at the customer will take our assembly team only 3-5 days.
– The construction of the tunnel allows very easy transport and de-installation (only 3-5 days).
The customer gains the ability to easily change the location of the device.
- Freezing process under full control
– The tunnel is equipped with the “smart factory” function, which allows viewing tunnel operation parameters from anywhere in the world. Internet access required.
Jan Kania – President
Adrian Augustyn – Sales Director
Janusz Strózik – Export Director
Monika Prus – Associate Director of Eastern Market
Unidex J. Kania J. Wiktor Sp. J.
39-218 Straszęcin, Poland
VAT: PL 872-000-55-50
Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia
Jesús González Palomo
Refricentro S.A. – Official Chilean Technical Partner
Mr. Bernardo Mesa – Product Manager Refrigeración Industrial